Friday, August 18, 2006

CRAP

Lisa Samson looked up the meaning of the word fiction and look what she found.

Main Entry: fiction
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: story
Synonyms: BS, anecdote, banana oil, book, cliff-hanger*, clothesline*, cock-and-bull story, concoction, crap, crock*, drama, fable, fabrication, falsehood, fancy, fantasy, fib, fish story*, hooey*, imagination, improvisation, invention, jazz, legend, lie, misrepresentation, myth, narrative, novel, potboiler*, prevarication, romance, smoke*, story, storytelling, tale, tall story*, terminological inexactitude, untruth, whopper*, yarn*

Thus the Christian Terminological Inexactitude Writers Association, or CiTIWA, was born, as well as a new blog. So if you write CRAP, too, go check it out.

8 comments:

Jack W. Regan said...

That's a great idea for a blog. Let me know if you need any further CRAP contributions.

Heather said...

Cute. I think. Except that I've never seen the word "crap" used so much on one page. Not that I'm offended, don't get me wrong. He-uh, heck, that ain't nuttin! ;)
I'll be enjoying!

Unknown said...

Yeah, that place is too much fun. I'll definitely be visiting often.

Ronie Kendig said...

HILARIOUS!!

Georgiana Daniels said...

I hate to admit it, but "crap" is part of my regular vocabulary:( But now with my child parroting everything I say I have to watch it. Cool site, BTW!

Unknown said...

Perhaps we have a genre all our own.

Unknown said...

Too cute, me thinks, yes? LOL Well, at least now I can say I've written nothing but crap on a writing day! LOL

M. C. Pearson said...

Way too funny. I've been to CRAP...it is hilarious.

Glad you want to join FIRST! Have you also joined CFBA? If not, press Bonnie Calhoun's name on the FIRST blog.

I love your profile. We are SO much alike!