Friday, August 27, 2010

Tomorrow We Die by Shawn Grady

Shawn Grady's first book, Through the Fire, was a refreshing surprise to me in the Christian fiction industry. I love this guy's voice, and his stories rock. So, needless to say, I couldn't wait to get a copy of his next book, Tomorrow We Die.

Grady surpassed his first book with another intriguing and attention grabbing story. I couldn't put the book down. Well, I did, but not easily.

I love finding an author whose books I want to gobble up. So this happy reader is waiting for the next installment from this fabulous author. If you love good suspense, check him out. He's definitely an author to follow.

1 comment:

Wendy Paine Miller said...

Thanks, Dineen.

I'm always looking for page-turners.

I'll have to check this out.
~ Wendy