Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Hubby My Hero

935633_heroI think I fell in love with my husband all over again Monday evening. Our family is facing a crisis at the moment, which called us all to join together and participate in something he normally would refuse. My sweet guy not only came, but he didn't fuss, argue, or resist either.

As I sat across the room from him, I fell in love with him in a whole new way. For the first time in twenty-one years, he was my hero. He came to the rescue of his family. At one point I looked at him and said, "I don't think I've ever loved you more than I do at this moment."

Read the rest at S.U.M.

2 comments:

Lisa Jordan said...

Dineen, I tried to post at S.U.M, but I'm not sure it went through.

Anyway, I'm rejoicing with you that God answered your prayer instantly. Continue to cling to the hope in Jesus. Praying for your family.

Ronie Kendig said...

Awww, that is absolutely one of the sweetest things I've read here. I know that feeling--makes you just want to burst! I am so happy for you, girlie. And praying for you and your family!!

Love you oooodles, my twin!