Today I declared it Anti-Tailgating Day on Twitter and my Facebook page, then threw an idea out for a bumper sticker. I invited others to join in, too. What fun we had!
Now we have a list of quippy ideas to chuckle at. I shot for ten but got a bunch more!
1. Just because you're in a hurry doesn't mean I have to be. So back off!
2. See this bumper? Get any closer and it'll be in your lap.
3. Any closer and I'll consider this a marriage proposal.
4. It's your hurry not mine. Jesus loves you!
5. What say I just kill my engine and let you push?
6. If you're gonna get this close, you'd better ask me out to dinner next!
7. Docking has been aborted. Please back away.
8. No, your Aunt Iris is not in my trunk.
9. Hey, is that Elvis in the other lane?!?!?!
10. You might want to back off, I've got gas!
11. One more centimeter and we're legal for the car pool lane!
12. Hey! Unless your name is Lassie, NO SNIFFING!
13. Jesus Loves You (But Everyone Else Thinks You're a Jerk)
14. Yes, I'm a best-selling author, but sorry I don't autograph and drive.
And these two are my favorite:
15. Protect your fender! Follow me on Twitter instead.
16. Jesus says Follow Me!
Have any other ideas? Feel free to share!