Monday, August 29, 2011

Drum Roll Please!!!


I have been sitting on this gorgeous cover for a couple weeks now. Can I just say that the design team at Barbour Publisher absolutely ROCKS!?!?! I was nervous about what they would come up with. The Soul Saver is not the easiest book to depict visually (women's fiction with supernatural elements), but they totally did it! I absolutely love this cover. I am again so grateful to Barbour and Becky Germany for giving my story a chance and to their amazing design team (headed by Ashley Schrock, I believe) for the perfect cover. Thank you!!!

4 comments:

Keli Gwyn said...

Congratulations on your cover! I'm glad Barbour's design team created one you love.

Winter Peck said...

It's gorgeous.

Ronie Kendig said...

It's absolutely fantabulous!!!

wakeupfaith said...

The cover is really special Dineen - It is wonderful to see God's hand all over your labor for Him. Congrats!