Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Where do I begin?

Well, here I go. My first blog. Does this make me official? Interesting question. So, lets jump right in and get our feet wet. Or should I say bloody? I was surprised to find out from today's Purpose Driven Life Daily Devotional by John Fischer that The Passion of the Christ will be released for Easter, minus seven minutes of graphic scenes. It will still have an R rating though. It will be interesting to see what reaction the film gets this time and how it will differ from last years'.

That movie had a profound effect on me. And, to my joy, the day I went to see it, my mother did too. We hadn't planned it. It just happened that way. A God thing, definitely. I say to my joy, because when I called her that day and asked her how she felt about Jesus, she said, "I love Jesus." I am very grateful to Mel Gibson for his part in showing us all the amazing sacrfice Christ made. Especailly to my precious and wonderful mother. (Mom, if you're reading this, I LOVE YOU!!!)

It's late and I best go see if the other computer swallowed my dear hubby. One never knows…

1 comment:

Heather Diane Tipton said...

Let me be the first to comment on your bog! =)