Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sacrificial Giving

708892_insipite_storms_1With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I'm wracking my brain about what to give my dear hubby. I'd love to surprise him with something special, something out of the ordinary.

The usuals, like chocolates and a romantic card are always great fallbacks. I like those myself, but could I do something more? Maybe something that would even reflect the love God holds for him?

What could I give sacrificially to show how much I love him? This line of thinking led me down a unique path. Instead of what I can do, maybe I should think about what I shouldn’t do.

Read the rest at S.U.M.

2 comments:

Heather Diane Tipton said...

you write these for the SUMs out there.. of which I'm not one and the Lord still uses these to get me every time... for instance...

"We become reactive instead of proactive." Grrrr!

a work in progress. That sounds familiar! LOL and a willing heart.. that does too. LOL

Great post, Neenie!

Betsy St. Amant said...

I tagged you in a blog post!!!!! =) Check out my page. Its fun! And quick and easy!