Monday, August 30, 2010

When the Devil Whistles by Rick Acker

I had the pleasure and honor to read an advance copy of Rick's book (thank you, Rick!) and let's just say WOW! Rick Acker is definitely an author to watch, and follow. His attention to detail is not only phenomenal, it's riveting. As you read, you think the author had to have experienced all this stuff first hand. Some he did, a lot he researched...obviously well.

When the Devil Whistles is a stellar book. The story is so intriguing, I couldn't wait to get time each day to go back and read more of the story. Can't wait to read more books by this very talented author. Next on my list is his previous book, Deadman's Rule.

In fact, I think I'll go check it out right now...

Happy reading!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron

Heather Diane Tipton said...

man, I want to read this book!

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul acesta.M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place tare mult.Cu siguranta am sa mai revin. O zi buna!

kimian55 said...

Wow mam you have the nicest blog i have scene by far..it really looks good.. I like the books too..

Anyway if you don't mind can I actually add you on facebook? =)

oh..please check out ours
http://topten10most.blogspot.com/