Thanks to everyone who commented. Lynetta is now the proud owner of a copy of Made of Honor. Don't you just love that title? I do.
Now, for a little fun. What are your five favorite and least favorite things about Christmas? Leave me some comments over the weekend. Let's have some fun with this.
Here are my lists:
1. Making cookies with my daughters.
2. Finding the exact gift and knowing the person will LOVE it.
3. Watching the lights twinkle on the tree.
4. Marveling that Jesus was once a little baby and wondering if he knew who he was.
5. Watching the advent quilt fill up with ornaments and lighting the advent candles.
1. Shopping (LOL, not that does not negate #2 above)
2. Trying to keep up with everything that has to be done.
3. The end of Christmas vacation (no, I will not call it Winter Break.LOL!)
4. Gaining weight. (We should be allowed to eat all the yummies one time in the year without paying for it!
5. Not being with my family.
Okay, your turn. Leave comments here or do it on your blog. If you do, let me know so I can come visit!
God bless and Merry Christmas!