Tagged again by Ron AND Robin, so double grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Looks like a fun one, though. Let's see how I do.
Seven Things to Do Before I Die (Lord willing):
1. Publish several books
2. Spend a week at a monestary
3. Spend a week each year writing in a cabin with my buds. ;-)
4. Lose the twenty pounds I've been trying to lose for the last five years.
5. See my daughters marry the men God is preparing for them now.
6. Hold my grandbabies.
7. Grow old with my wonderful hubby.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Deny Christ
2. Resist a second piece of chocolate
3. Skip reading my Bible for more than a day
4. Leap tall buildings in a single bound
5. Grow orchids
6. Stay in my daughter's messy room
7. Bathe a cat
Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse [romantic interest, best friend, whomever](not necessarily in this order!):
1. His hands
2. His smile
3. His laugh
4. His ability to be positive in EVERY situation
5. His playfulness
6. The dimples in his cheeks when he smiles really big
7. When he's being a dad to his two daughters
Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
1. No Way!
2. Yeah, right
3. You have got to be kidding
4. Just shoot me now!
6. That's great!
7. Where's the nearest Starbucks?
Seven Books (or series) I Love:
1. The Dragon Star series by Melanie Rawn
2. The King Author's Camelot series by Lady Mary Stewart
3. The Stand by Stephen King
4. Thr3e by Tedd Dekker
5. 45 Master Characters by Victoria Lynn Schmidt
6. Byzantium by Stephen Lawhead
7. Ender's Game by Orsen Scott Card
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Pride and Prejudice (BBC version)
2. Princess Diaries
3. Princess Diaries 2
4. Bridget Jones Diary
5. A Wedding Date
7. You've Got Mail
Seven People I Want to Join in: (be tagged)
2. Jennifer Tiszai
3. Deb Raney
4. Brandilyn Collins (ganging up on her with Ron, LOL!)
5. Ronie Kendig
6. Camy Tang (yes, again!)
There, I did it! Have fun, you guys.