Friday, August 11, 2006

10 Blessings

Dear friend Ronie tagged me with her homemade meme about ten things you're blessed with, so here goes...

1. A friend who has blessed me: (I'm changing this one to friends.) Ronie, my wonderful twin who finishes my thoughts before I think them, Heather, my cheerleading confidant who keeps me going and knows me so well, Robin, bless her heart, LOL! She keeps me in line and knows I would be completely lost without her.

2. An unexpected gift: Hellyer, kitty #5. We rescued him from nearby Hellyer Park, and he's kept us laughing ever since. Hellyer will be appearing in my next book.

3. A kind word shared with me recently: Robin reassured me I would get an agent and would even change sides if she had to. LOL! Gotta love that woman.

4. Something that makes me stop and praise God: When my older daughter gives my younger daughter a hug and tells her she loves her; a sunset on the beach.

5. Something I'm looking forward to: The ACFW conference! Yeah! Get to hang out with all you writer weirdos.

6. A particular part of me I'm pleased with: The color of my eyes and my curly hair.

7. Something in my life that I wanted but never expected: Writing a book.

8. A place that moved/moves me: Meteor Crator. Weird I know, but now I know what true silence "sounds" like.

9. One thing/person that always makes me smile: My family.

10. Most recent "love note" from God: He told me he made me just as I am, (appearance) and it displeased him that I wasn't happy with his handiwork. Ouch! Ain't He cool?

Ta da! Fini! So who's next? I tag Camy (if she hasn't already been tagged), Ron, Heather G. (Hee hee, don't kill me.), and Robin (again, please don't kill me.)

Have an awesome weekend!

7 comments:

Heather Diane Tipton said...

awwwwww! I luvs ya, babe! You are a never ending blessing in my life.

Awww you didn't tell me about that most recent love note! Too cool!!

Hey what's up with calling us writer weirdos?? As if that isn't the pot calling the kettle... Can't wait for conference!!!

LOL Gee Neenie, you didn't tag me... LOLOL Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't do it anyway.

Heather said...

I know I'm about to look like an idiot, but since I know that Heather Tipton, isn't Heather G., um, do you mean moi?

Unknown said...

Bless her heart? Wow, aren't YOU being nice! LOL See if I let you goof off anymore! Now, let's see, where did I put that whip?

Fine, Fine....I'll post on my blog my list! SIGH. Wearing me out. Oh well, good excuse to "avoid"! LOL

Dineen A. Miller said...

Heather, you did yours on Ronie's blog.

Yes, Heather G., I meant you! LOL! I wonder if you'll ever visit my blog again.

On the way to see yours, Robin!

Ronie Kendig said...

It's soooo wonderful to see how God's blessing others. We are so blessed by awesome friends. I'm glad we're all taking time to stop and take note. :-D

Heather said...

Nervous biting of the fingernails. Okay, I'll put mine up manana!

Heather said...

Okay, I'm up and running. I left two of your answers as mine. Great minds and the thinking alike phenomenon.