Dear friend Ronie tagged me with her homemade meme about ten things you're blessed with, so here goes...
1. A friend who has blessed me: (I'm changing this one to friends.) Ronie, my wonderful twin who finishes my thoughts before I think them, Heather, my cheerleading confidant who keeps me going and knows me so well, Robin, bless her heart, LOL! She keeps me in line and knows I would be completely lost without her.
2. An unexpected gift: Hellyer, kitty #5. We rescued him from nearby Hellyer Park, and he's kept us laughing ever since. Hellyer will be appearing in my next book.
3. A kind word shared with me recently: Robin reassured me I would get an agent and would even change sides if she had to. LOL! Gotta love that woman.
4. Something that makes me stop and praise God: When my older daughter gives my younger daughter a hug and tells her she loves her; a sunset on the beach.
5. Something I'm looking forward to: The ACFW conference! Yeah! Get to hang out with all you writer weirdos.
6. A particular part of me I'm pleased with: The color of my eyes and my curly hair.
7. Something in my life that I wanted but never expected: Writing a book.
8. A place that moved/moves me: Meteor Crator. Weird I know, but now I know what true silence "sounds" like.
9. One thing/person that always makes me smile: My family.
10. Most recent "love note" from God: He told me he made me just as I am, (appearance) and it displeased him that I wasn't happy with his handiwork. Ouch! Ain't He cool?
Ta da! Fini! So who's next? I tag Camy (if she hasn't already been tagged), Ron, Heather G. (Hee hee, don't kill me.), and Robin (again, please don't kill me.)
Have an awesome weekend!