Thursday, July 26, 2007

Marriage Monday

Lynn Donovan at Spiritually Unequal Marriage posted today about body language and how we use it to communicate with our spouses. She's got a great story there about a buffalo burger and her husband's goatee. But more importantly, this really made me think about how I use body language to communicate with my husband.

I have a habit of making this sigh/snicker that I see now is disrespectful. It's not effective communication and just creates more conflict. Guess I'll be heading to the throne of grace again. :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Dineen.

You and I have so much in common. It is not suprising to me we have similar struggles. Great post.

Thanks for joining us. BTW, Put your bio up on the left-top side bar. Thank you for joining me. You are a rich blessing to so many....and I am one of them.

Kellie said...

Great post!! I enjoyed reading it!

You have a wonderful blog! :o)

I hope you don't mind, but I'd love to add you to my blogroll.

Happy MM!

Dineen A. Miller said...

Add away, Owensmomma! Thank you! :-)

Gretchen said...

You, too--headed for the throne of grace again? I'll meet you there! :)