Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My Faithful Father

955606_water_dropsIn June of 2006, I wrote this post about my daughter recommitting her life to Christ. I shared how I had prayed for two straight years, blessing her everyday as she walked out the door to go to school, and then asking God to ignite a flaming fire in her heart for him as she headed down the sidewalk.

When I wrote this post, I thought God had answered my prayers. I couldn't imagine that he'd only just begun.

Read the rest at S.U.M.

1 comment:

kalea_kane said...

That was quite lovely. Thank you for the testimony of the Lord's faithfulness. I am the mother of a 13-year-old boy who is a dear, and I pray strongly that he will continue to be and that the Lord will work mightily in his life. I'm glad I found your blog. It has been a great place to spend some time. :)

Kelly