Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Right Place

WeddingringssmallWhile reading a devotional yesterday, the writer highlighted Habakkuk 3:19. I hunted down this verse in my own Bible, then proceeded to write it on an index card.
"The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
He makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
He enables me to go on the heights."
I don't know about you, but I need this reminder right now. I have a tendency to leave God's strength and start working on my own very limited reservoir. Inevitably, I run out, and right now, I don't need that to happen.

Read the rest at S.U.M.

1 comment:

kalea_kane said...

I cannot even tell you how badly I needed this verse today! I am so glad you wrote it. I have been struggling for the past few days with the "Why God?" conversations in my head, and I needed a reminder that he is in control and he is my strength. :) Have a wonderful week!

Kelly