Friday, March 26, 2010

The News is Out!

I'm so excited to finally be able to share our bookcover. Lynn and I are absolutely in awe of how God has orchestrated this book, right from the beginning to where we are now working with our fabulous editor Kim Bangs and the rockin' Regal team. They are the best! Their team came up with THE perfect title and a gorgeous cover.

God is doing amazing things with this book—His book. You can read our post over at S.U.M. to read our official announcement. Praise God and blessings to you!

4 comments:

Margaret Metz said...

Oh Dineen! That is so wonderful! What a great cover ~ and I love the title. :o) I pray God blesses it and you both for all you have done and are doing.

Great big hugs to you!

RebekahC said...

Congratulations! It looks wonderful. :)

Heather Diane Tipton said...

Girlie I'm sooooo excited for you! I can't wait to this book comes out! It's been a long time coming! Love you, Neenie!

Dineen A. Miller said...

Thank you, everyone! :-)